ever. It was still beautiful. We went up to the bridge and it was covered in ice. People were sliding and falling it was crazy. But we decided that we were there for a hike so we went on. We did go very far because the higher we go the colder. So for the kids we turned around.
There we are all bundled up it was cold.
This was just above where the ice finally stop. So we thought that it would be a great place to take a picture.
Isn't this an awesome picture. I thought that it turned out really good.
These are some cute pictures that i got of Beca.
She is so cute!
These next three are my favorite. They show how happy she is.
3 comments:
Beca is getting SO big!! Looks like you guys had a blast at the falls. Love you guys!
I just found your blog the other day. Beca is SO CUTE! How old is she now?
oh sooo cute!!I'm always excited to find your blog! :-D
Post a Comment