Sunday, February 28, 2010

Beca's 1st Cookies

So we decided to make cookies while Daddy was at one of his meeting. Beca wanted to make some by herself so that is what she did.


I would put in my ingredient and then I would give the measuring cup or spoon then she would put the amount that she thought went in there.


Then she would stir it while I did the next thing. The only thing that I did for her was the egg and the butter but everything else she did.


She loves chocolate chips so i had to be very careful when she put them in to her mixture because she wanted to eat them out. So if you look behind the bowl there is some that wasn't in there that she was eating the whole time we were doing this.


Then we put them on the cookie sheet and 12 min later...

COOKIES!!!


She made them special just for her daddy. So it was only natural for him to take the 1st bite!


Well surprisingly they were not to bad just a little dry. I think she did awesome and she is one of my best helpers. Josh thought that they were good and had a couple of them so we have a little baker on our hands.

5 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

I miss you guys so much!! Becca is getting so big!!! I used to be her favorite aunt :) and now she doesn't know who I am :(
Love you so much!!!!

Kinsey said...

How sweet! Nice work Beca! They look deee-licious!

Lisa Robinson said...

WOW! Go Beca! She is a natural, just like her mom! I love the apron she is wearing!!

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Cute, cute. I should let Todd do something like that. He would LOVE it. Anytime they cook in preschool, he is always right there helping out.

When are you guys coming out. Mom was say March but I can't remember when. We will have to make a trip home for the weekend to see you guys!

julie! said...

Beca is getting SO big! What a cutie! I am super impressed with her baking skills.

Followers