Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beca's 2nd Birthday

So Beca's Birthday was a very wet day it rained the most i had seen for a long time. So we got to try out her new rain boots. She loves her rain boots. they are the first thing that she puts on in the morning before she goes to eat breakfast. So on the 29th we had a private party just the family and then on the 31st we had a big party with all of her friends. We had a great turn out and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all those who brought presents and food.


So I really wanted to do a fancy cake for Beca. I haven't ever done one before so it was an adventure. Luckily I had Josh there to keep me from going crazy. So after about 4 hours we had a cake and it was so cute. I am proud and very surprised that it turned out so well. So just to prove that it turned out I took lots of pictures. So i hope you like it.





The engine and the coal car was the hardest but Josh did a very good job on it.


We thought that every train needs animals on it.


This one was my favorite maybe because I love gummy worms but in this case they were snakes.


And then there is the caboose.

Beca got tons of great gifts and she got very spoiled so thanks once again for all the awesome gifts.




1 comment:

Cindy Lou said...

So cute! I can't believe she is 2 already! I love the cake...you did an awesome job!!!

Followers